Chapter 3 - Moment of Choice

"Woooow" Mina quietly let out of her mouth as she was one of the first to enter the new mansion where Twice would now settle down.

"It's so... wow... It has a lot of space..." Chaeyoung was in bewilderment as well.

The whole gang explored the house, amazed by what they were seeing and by the space that they were finally having.

At one point, Nayeon just hugged Jihyo out of the blue.

"What is this for?"

"I love you, yo... This... This whole thing brings tears to my eyes" Nayeon was being a bit dramatic. Jihyo chuckled.

"Ahhh... Enough with the cheese... I'm just happy you're enjoying it"

"What about you? This was your idea, after all."

"I'm happy as long as you're all happy"

"What? No big celebrations, no jumping around in excitement?"

"Oh no, I did that already before when I came here"

"You came here before without us?!"

"Well... I had to check upon the whole situation, see if everything was alright." Jihyo defended with a smile.

"Yeah, that's when she nearly broke my ribs" Jeongyeon was exaggerating as she passed the two.

"You took Jeongyeon along as well?!"

"Well, I needed a critical eye to tell me if this was the right place... Also, the rest of you were sleeping, so I had no choice." Jihyo replied sticking her tongue out. Nayeon just playfully rolled her eyes.

Jeongyeon then recalled when she and Jihyo entered the mansion that morning. Jihyo started to jump around in excitement almost in an instant. Jeongyeon was just amazed and was walking around with her mouth wide open.

At one point, she did not notice that Jihyo was running towards her direction and that's when it happened - she grabbed Jeongyeon and squeezed her so tight, Jeongyeon thought Jihyo would literally break her ribs. But somehow she survived Jihyo's excitement. And for reasons of her own, she cherished being squeezed like that, even though she couldn't admit that to Jihyo.

"I love it Jeong, I hope the others will love it too!" she spoke excitedly.

"Heh... Okay... Just... Let... Me... Go..." Jeongyeon barely managed to get those words out of herself.

"Oh... sorry!" Jihyo realized she was holding on too tight. "Well.. Do you like it?"

"Let me just look around some more... But for now, honestly Ji..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm loving it!" a huge smile appeared on Jeongyeon's face and she wasn't saying those words just because she was talking to Jihyo - she actually meant them.

"You're not lying?"

"Why would I lie?"

"I don't know.. to mock me for making us move?"

"Jihyo... We voted on it... Well, technically, Nayeon voted for all of us, but still" the two chuckled at that statement. "But, I have no reason to lie... I mean, look at this place!"

Jeongyeon then started to walk around, unconsciously grabbing Jihyo by the hand as they roamed through the long hallway.

There were two rooms separated with a small "closet room", a big kitchen and living room adjacent to each other on the ground floor. There was also a huge bathroom a couple of feet away from one of the rooms. The upper floor contained three bedrooms, one of which was smaller than all the others and was meant for one person. The upper floor also contained a smaller "closet room" and a smaller bathroom.