Chapter 86 - Moment of A Date Going Wrong, part One

Jeongyeon opens the door of the mansion with a hopeful smile on her face.

They are on time, I'm glad to hear that!

Baekhyun, Suho and Chanyeol of Exo were all standing on the other side of the mansion with smiles on their faces. Chanyeol was holding a guitar that he was gently strumming just a few seconds ago.

Jihyo looks at them confused and Jeongyeon keeps her eyes on her reaction.

"Hey you two." Baekhyun greets them. Jihyo just waves at them, still confused.

Baekhyun then turns to Chanyeol and nods to him to give him a cue to start playing.

He and Suho started to sing while Chanyeol strummed the guitar, all three of them smiling.

The song they played was the one that Jeongyeon had written for Jihyo, LaLaLa. However, their version went a bit slower. They only sang the chorus while looking at both Jeongyeon and Jihyo.

Jihyo's expression went from confused, to surprised, to happy, to ecstatic in a matter of seconds and Jeongyeon was loving every second of it.

It was over pretty soon and the trio finished with smiles on their faces, bowing when they saw Jeongyeon and Jihyo clapping for them.

Jihyo then turned slightly towards Jeongyeon and started to slap her on the shoulder.

"I can't believe you did this, aaaaa!"

"Whaaaat? I thought you would like it!"

"Like it? I love it! This was amazing!"

"Then why are you slapping me?"

"I don't know!"

Their exchange made the Exo members laugh heartily.

"You guys, thank you" Jihyo bowed. "This was really special."

"Hey... We just wanted to give you a good time." Suho replied.

"This was actually Suho's idea." Jeongyeon noted. "I was hesitant to ask him to do it, but he was like "no, no, no, it's not a problem"."

"And it wasn't." Suho replied happily.

At that point Nayeon and Mina showed up behind Jeongyeon and Jihyo.

"We thought we heard music-ohhh... wow, someone really went all out with this date." Nayeon was the first one to react.

"Hiii" Mina waved at the Exo members and they all waved back. She then asked shyly:

"Is it okay... if you play it again?" Nayeon then looked at her surprise.

"What? I think it's cute." she told her.

"I mean.... yeah, sure." Nayeon agreed.

Baekhyun then nodded both at Chanyeol and Suho and they started to sing again. This time while they played, Mina was clapping along with a huge smile on her face.

"I know I helped you with some of this whole dating thing, but this is really awesome. You're really good at this." Nayeon whispered into Jeongyeon's ear. Jeongyeon just thanked her.

Jihyo joined along to Mina's clapping and the two started to dance around each other pretty soon.

When the trio finished the song, all four of them gave them a brief applause.

"Shall we continue our journey?" Jeongyeon then asked.

"I would love to." Jihyo looked into Jeongyeon's eyes and smiled. Jeongyeon offered her her arm and Jihyo wrapped her own around it.