Chapter 9 - Moment of Calm

Jeongyeon: Your songs are great, like I caught myself singing Lucky One twice today.

Suho: :D Nice to hear that! And you know we're always being "Shy Shy Shy" in this household :D

Jeongyeon:  Dork! :P

Suho: Guilty :D So... what's new?

Jeongyeon: Oh nothing! I'm alone at our mansion, waiting for everyone to come home, got kinda bored so I wanted to check up on you, how are you?

Suho: Oh, thanks for checking up on me, that's very sweet of you! :))) I'm okay, currently promoting in Japan but I'm on a small break now.

Jeongyeon: Japan? Oh wow!

Suho: Yeah, this new song, Coming Over, it needs to be promoted, you know how it is haha :D

Jeongyeon: I love promoting in Japan! The culture, the people, the vibes, it is awesome!

Suho: Agreed! I can send you pics of our dinner tonight, we're going to a very high-end restaurant :D

Jeongyeon: Kim Junmyeon, I think this is going to be a wonderful friendship :D :D :D

Suho: It already is for me :D

Jeongyeon: I would like some sushi, now that we're talking about Japanese food!

Suho: Your members can bring it for you, no? :)

Jeongyeon: That is true...

Suho: Do you think your "special" member would be up for bringing you food? ;)

Jeongyeon: Oh shut up! ;P Yes... Yes she would... We have a push and pull relationship, yes, but... She's very nice to me...

Suho: Do you think you could be nice to her? Have you thought more about what I said?

Jeongyeon: I have... :) Honestly, I think I'll have to see how things will go, try to relax myself and try to live less inside my head :)

Suho: Ah, so method number one it is :D

Jeongyeon: I guess it is :P How about you?

Suho: Well, I had to cancel my plans to take the girl out because we were supposed to go out to Japan next week, but our schedule changed so... Yeah... But, I'm hoping I could take her out next week!

Jeongyeon: Whoa... You really are just going for it, no matter what, huh?

Suho: Well, might as well rip the band aid off as soon as possible, no?

Jeongyeon: Damn... I can't wait till I'm on your level of just "living life".... :)

Suho: You'll get there :) Just keep practicing! :) Now, I have to go, my break is over, talk to you soon! :)

Jeongyeon: Yeah, I here someone at the door, talk to you soon, have fun! :D

Suho: Thank you, you too and good luck!

Jeongyeon: Thank you! :))) 

Jeongyeon then got off her phone to open the door that was ringing.

"Hey, sorry to bother you, but our hands are full and we couldn't open it." Nayeon spoke as she and Mina rushed to get inside the mansion.

"Then how did you rin-"