33

namjoon put medicine on and wrapped up yoongi's arms.

the older stayed silent while namjoon did so.

at the time, yoongi was trying to find a spare jacket that hoseok had.

namjoon was washing his hands, shakily.

it was yoongi's blood on him.

he didn't like it, it scared him.

he doesn't want that to happen again.

just seeing blood on his hands brings utterly bad flashbacks.

namjoon just tried and tried to ignore it.

namjoon walked out of the bathroom, seeing yoongi having a breakdown in front of hoseok's drawers.

he slowly walked up to the older and slowly went on his knees, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"hyung, it's alright—"

"n-no!" he pushed him away.

"yoongi, look at me." namjoon softly grabbed his shoulders, turning him around to face him.

"d-don't..please..." yoongi closed his eyes tight.

"i'm not going to do anything or ask anything." the taller softly said.

he shook his head. "pl-please don't..."

namjoon placed his hand on the side of yoongi's face, caressing his cheekbone. "i just want you to know that i'm here. for you."

yoongi slowly fluttered his eyes open, seeing that namjoon is serious.

he continued to caress his face.

"yoongi..."

"n-no." he shook his head once more. "i-i don't n..need you."

"you do. you're really do. what if hoseok's gone? like he is right now." he moved his hand away.

"i-i don't n-need you!"

"yes you do!" namjoon yelled.

yoongi covered himself with his arms, hearing a slight whimper.

namjoon curled his brows. "i would never hurt you, yoongi-ah... i would never."

the older's shakes appeared again.

namjoon couldn't help to wrap his arms around the smaller, softly petting his head.

"never."