109 (⚠️)

⚠️slight TW⚠️

hoseok started to wake up.

he started to groan in pain, lifting his hand up to his bloody head.

namjoon looked down at the male.

the chairman looked at him too, but also looked at his gun.

"don't even think about reaching for it." namjoon warned.

"what's..going on..." hoseok weakly spoke up, his vision still blurry.

"hoseok, don't move."

"why..? what's going on?"

"just don't move!"

"he can move if he wants to." his father said.

"shut up."

hoseok visioned wasn't blurry anymore and saw namjoon's father right beside him.

his eyes widen and quickly crawled back, hitting the wall with his back.

he lifted his hand up to his head, feeling the red liquid that's rolling down his face.

"y-y-you..."

hoseok was scared which made namjoon think.

hoseok was hiding in the closet.

seokjin forgot it to lock it.

hoseok was probably moving when namjoon's father walked in seokjin's office.

he opened the closet up and immediately hit hoseok right in the head, making him go unconscious.

namjoon's father always has a gun on his hip for his own protection from enemies and people who are yoongi and hoseok.

his father was about to kill hoseok until yoongi brought him up to seokjin.

those are namjoon's thoughts.

"you..you were about to kill him if we didn't show up... weren't you?" namjoon looked up at him.

"wh-what?" hoseok widen his eyes.

"i wasn't."

"your gun was aimed at him when he was unconscious." he knitted his brows. "i'm not stupid."

hoseok just watched, having everything shake in his body of fear.

namjoon sighed. "let me free, and we'll act like this never happened."

his father just stared at him.

hoseok wanted to forget this moment, having his eyes closed tight and his ears covered.

"just..leave us alone. i'm tired of being stuck here like a damn kid. i'm not seven anymore, appa. i healed. i'm perfectly fine now. i don't need jimin as my e.s. anymore. i have friends that you keep taking away from me."

"i don't trust anyone in his damn city!"

"it doesn't matter who you don't trust! i trust them!"

hoseok whimpered when he yelled, slightly flinching.

namjoon curled his brows when he saw him.

when namjoon took a step forward, his father took a step back, getting slightly close to the gun.

he looked at his father, a devilish stare.

"hoseok."

hoseok slowly looked up from his knees.

"crawl over to me and leave the room, don't let anyone enter. if i move, my appa's going to reach for the gun."

"o-okay." hoseok gulped hard, slowly crawling over to the male.

namjoon softly grabbed his arm, pulling him up from the floor.

"it's family business." he muttered to hoseok.

hoseok fluttered his eyes and nodded.

he unlocked the door and opened it, the door quickly closing when hoseok made it out, locking it back up.

yoongi immediately hugged him.

seokjin hugged both of them.

3/6