42

"look!" hoseok nudged his hyung and pointed in the distance.

"huh, wh.." yoongi knitted his brows, looking up from his phone.

namjoon was at one of the small shops across the street, with jimin, which is smiling big.

both of them.

"so?" yoongi mumbled, looking back at his phone.

"they look like a couple~" hoseok cooed, lifting his hands up to make a heart.

yoongi rolled his eyes.
he thought it was annoying.

jimin is just a helper for namjoon, a supporter.

right?

"let's go over there~!" hoseok got up from the chair.

"no."

"it'll be easy! c'mon!" he lifted the smaller up from the table and pulled him away.

"no~!" yoongi whined.

"oh hey guys!"

namjoon lifted his head up from what he was looking at, jimin's chuckling faded.

"oh hey hoseok." the tallest smiled softly. "i didn't know you guys were out."

"me either!" hoseok nervously chuckled.

"wait, hoseok?" jimin raised a brow. "you're hoseok jung on the phone?"

"guilty as charged." he chuckled.

namjoon looked over at yoongi, seeing him watch hoseok talk to jimin.

yoongi looked up from watching the others, making eye contact with the tallest.

he fluttered his eyes slowly to namjoon's wrist.

yoongi wants to apologize.

he gulped nervously and walked up to namjoon, softly grabbing the boy's wrist and pulling him somewhere private.