43

namjoon fluttered his eyes a bunch of times when yoongi pulled him.

they stopped in a corner, hoseok and jimin not even in their sight anymore.

"hyung? you alright?"

"yeah, yeah. i just..." yoongi nervously gulped.

namjoon felt random anxiety coming up.

"i..i'm sorry."

he raised a brow..and then chuckled. "what are you apologizing for?"

"for..for being rude to you in the beginning and... seeing how i looked when i was going through something..."

"yoongi-hyung." namjoon lifted his hands up and softly placed them down on his shoulders. "never apologize to me."

"wh-why?" his brows knitted. "i-i scared you. i was..in emotion and..i-i didn't want you to see me like that. th..that's why i'm sorry."

"you did scare me. but i know you didn't mean to." he caressed his shoulder.

"th-that's why i didn't want you t-to know." yoongi lowered his head.

"i still don't know everything." namjoon got closer to put his arms around him. "and i still want to help you, even if i don't know."

yoongi clenched his jaw, putting his head down on namjoon's chest.

he slowly lift his arms up, hugging back.

the boy couldn't help to curl up a small smile, resting his chin down on the top of the older's head.

"thank you..for understanding."

"i always do."