140

"you'll be able to heal quicker since that friend you mentioned, put it back in place."

"th-thanks, nurse."

she bowed, leaving the room.

jimin gulped hard, hands still shaking.

he looked at his arm, seeing it all wrapped up.

"see? it's not so bad." jeongguk spoke up.

jimin closed his eyes, gulping hard.

jeongguk walks up to the hospital bed that jimin's on.

"your phone keeps going off. they keep saying where are you and all." jeongguk showed jimin's pastel blue phone case, putting it down on the small table.

"i wonder why..." jimin mumbled to himself.

"don't make me dislocate your arm again."

jimin shut himself up.

jeongguk sat down on the edge of the bed which made jimin scoot closer to the wall.

"baby, i'm not going to hurt you." jeongguk placed his hand on jimin's leg. "don't worry."

"d-don't touch me."

"i'm sorry i scared you." he caressed his leg. "i just..got so into it and i wanted you to know why i decided to pick you."

"j-just to manipulate namjoon..?"

"pfft, no. i'm not going to manipulate him. i just want him to work with me..to kill a certain someone, which i've already said to you."

"y-you're insane."

"i only went to a psychic ward twice..i'm not that crazy anymore, baby."

jeongguk decided to crawl over beside jimin, lying down with him and put his arms around his waist.

he can feel that jimin's tense.

"you're tense..calm down." jeongguk rubbed the male's arm, softly.

"h-having a m-mafia cuddling me i-isn't normal."

the tattooed boy just chuckled. "you'll be able to like it someday."

jimin just closes his eyes tight, praying to get out of the situation.