108 (⚠️)

⚠️slight TW⚠️

"get out of my way, son."

"i'm not moving." namjoon stared at him. "never."

"get out of my way!"

namjoon took a deep breath, looking at the male's behind him.

he saw the fear in both of their eyes..mostly seeing yoongi crying.

he gulped hard, exhaling.

"i'm sorry." namjoon whispered to both of them.

"namjoon—"

namjoon pushed the male's outside of the office and closed the door, locking it.

"n-namjoon!" yoongi cried, quickly grabbing the doorknob and tried to twist it.

"what the hell are you doing!?" seokjin yelled, banging on the door. "he'll kill you!"

"he won't kill his own son." namjoon spoke from behind the door. "i'll be fine."

"n-no, namjoon! p-please don't!" yoongi continued to pull on the knob.

"namjoon—you're being crazy!" seokjin continued to bang the door. "open the door!"

"it's just me and you, appa. put the gun down."

his father just lowered his gun.

"i said; put. the gun. down." namjoon clenched his jaw.

he just huffed, dropping the gun.

"kick it away."

"son—"

"kick. the gun. away." he repeated.

the chairman gulped, putting his foot on the gun and pushed it away.

"there are reasons why they're here."

"tell me then."

"you kept me here, locked away like a fucking princess. i fell in love with yoongi and there's no mistake with that. those two boy's are the reason why i was happy. you pulled me away from them, holding me hostage. just—for once—don't fuck it up like you do all the time!"

"i'm trying to protect you."

"i know you are. you're just making it worse by doing this!" he pointed at hoseok. "i'm almost nineteen appa. i'll move out if i want to—i'm allowed to go anywhere when i want to! i'm not popular like you are!" he couldn't help to yell. "i should be out of this damn building by now if you're gonna make me graduate early."

his father just stayed silent, not giving him eye contact anymore.

2/6