160

skipped namjoon's night

namjoon came home, seeing his older boyfriend peacefully sleeping on the bed.

it's currently six in the morning, the sun rising.

he closed the bedroom door behind him, walking up to his bed and putting his phone down on the nightstand.

namjoon took off his shirt, putting it down on the chair and carefully crawling over yoongi to get on the other side.

the older made a hum sound, moving around in his spot.

namjoon placed his hand on his arm, softly caressing it. "i'm here, baby."

yoongi slowly turned around to face him, lifting his hand up to the side of the younger's face.

"you're cold..." the smaller mumbled up.

"i know. the weather gets cold at night, i only had a jacket on."

yoongi frowned, putting his arms around him to warm him up. "i missed you." he whispered.

namjoon pulled him close, hiding his face in the older's neck. "i missed you too."

the older caressed his shoulder. "did you get the job?"

namjoon fluttered his eyes open, biting the inside of his cheek. "no."

yoongi curled his brows. "why not?"

"they..didn't accept night shifts." he mumbled, holding a bit tighter.

"oh. don't worry, you'll find a better job."

"i hope so." he bit his bottom lip.

"i'll get up in a couple of hours..you can sleep more, okay?" yoongi rubbed the boy's back.

"mmh."