102

when the door closed, namjoon sighed.

"for the last time appa, i'm not giving you my phone."

yoongi just softly smiled.

he slowly walked over to the younger, which was facing the wall, not his door.

the older slowly slid his hands on namjoon's shoulders, putting his arms around his neck.

"i've missed you a lot, joonie."

namjoon dropped his pen.

the younger quickly turned around, seeing the face he has missed for months.

"y-yoonie?"

yoongi just softly smiled with his teary eyes.

"joonie." he whispered.

namjoon quickly went on his feet, cupping the boy's face with both of his hands. "y-you're here. h-how?"

"your boss' assistant, jin-hyung. he helped me sneak in here..to see you."

yoongi lift his hand up to the side of the younger's face, wiping the tear that rolled down his cheek.

"i love you." namjoon sniffed. "i-i love you. i love you. i love you."

yoongi couldn't help to giggle, caressing his cheekbone. "i love you too, joonie."

namjoon quickly pressed his lips down on the older's.

yoongi kissed back, putting his hand behind the younger's head.

"i'll never let you go, ever again."

"i don't want you to."

"i need you to know how much i love you. you showed me by sneaking in. and i need to show you."

"joonie..you don't need to." yoongi curled his brows.

"i do need to." namjoon held the older's hand, walking over to the door. "it wouldn't be right if i didn't."

"joonie."

namjoon locked his door.

well well well...
the wink wonk is about to happen😏

i can't do smut- don't even ask ):<