68

"i love this part of the beach." namjoon smiled, seeing the sun dip in the ocean.

yoongi couldn't help to smile of how cute the younger is being.

namjoon looked at him and softly grabbed the older's hand, jogging both of them up to the rock.

yoongi fluttered his eyes and just laughed it off, seeing how the boy is excited.

he didn't even realize their hands are intertwined, it seems so normal to namjoon.

"namjoonie, i'm out of breath!"

the younger chucked. "we're here now, it's okay."

the older tried to catch his breath as namjoon placed his hands on his own knees to catch his breath too.

"we had to jog up here?" yoongi chuckled.

"it'll be a waste of time if we walked." namjoon softly smiled, standing up. "but we're here now."

"yep." another deep breath. "now i need water."

"there's the ocean." namjoon joked. "i'm kidding."

yoongi just rolled his eyes. "very funny, kim."

"i am a jokester, aren't i?"

"a stupid one."

"st-stupid one?"

yoongi smirked. "it sounds like you when i called your hands filthy."

"are they now? you held on them~" he cooed, waving his hands to him.

"aish." he rolled his eyes, grabbing the younger's hands to lower them. "they aren't filthy anymore."