111 (⚠️)

⚠️slight TW⚠️

"nam joon kim."

"i'm not going to shoot you. i don't want to hurt you. i just want you to leave. i want you out of my sight."

"son—"

"i'm not your son." namjoon tightened his grip on the handgun.

"flesh and blood. you are my son."

namjoon groaned angrily. "shut the fuck up!"

seokjin cleaned up hoseok's head, carefully putting a bandaid on his forehead.

"do you still have a headache?"

hoseok nodded.

"wh..what are we going to do?"

"i don't know. i'm trying to think through it." seokjin sighed.

"do you have that black card?"

"yeah." seokjin felt down his pockets, pulling out the card and handing it to him. "you have an idea?"

"i think so." hoseok mumbled, looking at the card.

"what's your idea?"

hoseok looked up at the older. "do you have in contact with the chairman's money?"

seokjin raised a brow. "yes?"

"this card might've been fake. he probably gave you a this one just to see what you were hiding. it looks fake anyways. a black platinum card looks shinier than you think."

"you can tell?" seokjin widen his eyes.

hoseok nodded, smiling softly. "that's why i asked if you had in contact with his money."

seokjin smiled. "i'll take you to his office then."

"you would regret shooting me." the chairman said.

"you think so?"

"if you do, you will be arrested, for twenty years."

namjoon knitted his brows, lowering his gun.

he looked at his father. "then i'll make it different."

namjoon lifted the gun back up and aimed it at the side of his head. "is this better?"

the chairman widen his eyes. "namjoon. don't be stupid."

"it's proving a point."

"you're being ridiculous!"

"i love yoongi. i don't care what you think. i will make the sacrifice if i have to."

"namjoon—"

the doorknob suddenly fell off, making the door be pushed open.

it revealed yoongi, making namjoon turn his head and wide his eyes. "y-yoonie?"

yoongi dropped the crowbar, widening his eyes when he saw the gun.

"wh-what are you doing!?" yoongi reached over and grabbed the gun, throwing it to the hallway.

seokjin continued to type through on the keyboard.

"damn. he has a lot of money." hoseok spoke, rubbing his chin while watching the screen.

"he keeps a lot. i don't know why. i can put it on each of our credit cards." seokjin mumbled. "give me your credit card number."

"okay." hoseok looked through his pocket, pulling out his wallet. "here."

5/6