103

hoseok kept pacing back and forth.

"hoseok, please calm down." seokjin started to worry.

"i can't. what if his father just suddenly walks into his room?" he looked at the older. "what if yoongi gets heartbroken again!?"

"namjoon probably locked the door for now. it's going to be okay."

"how do you know for sure?" hoseok glared at him, slowly waking up to him. "what if he pretended that he didn't know? what if you're lying to us to get him caught?"

seokjin went on his feet..towering the younger.

"i get it. you don't know me. i know you can't trust me either but trust me on this;" seokjin got close. "i will do my job to make anyone happy. i will walk through fire or even get myself beaten up by their father or mother. i don't care about myself—i care about others like you."

hoseok gulped.

"do you understand, hoseok?"

another gulp. "yes. i..i understand." he looked away, blinking a couple of time.

"i don't want to hurt any—"

seokjin suddenly got a knock on his door.

the older quickly grabbed hoseok's arm, pulling him towards a closet. "hide. it might be the chairman." he whispered, opening his closet door.

he walked in the closet. "will you be okay?" hoseok whispered to him, curling his brows.

"i will. be silent, okay?"

"okay."

seokjin closed the door, locking it.