144

namjoon caressed the older's hand as yoongi was overthinking while laying down.

"i love you." namjoon whispered.

yoongi turned around to face the younger, softly sighing. "i love you too." he whispered back.

"i don't want anything happening to you."

yoongi softly smiled, intertwining their fingers together.

"i don't either. please don't scare me again."

"i promise you, i won't."

yoongi lift his other hand to the side of the younger's face. "we've been through so much, joonie."

namjoon scooted closer and pressed their foreheads together, closing his eyes. "we have..."

"i don't want to fuck it up."

"you aren't."

"m-my stupid thoughts makes me think i'm going to lose you."

"you won't." namjoon pulled the older close, putting his arm around him. "don't think that."

yoongi couldn't help to tear up, his grip tightening on the younger's shirt.

namjoon caressed the older's hair. "don't worry. i'm not going anywhere."

yoongi slowly looked up at him. "p-promise?"

he softly smiled at him. "i'm too attached to you. i'm not going anywhere."

yoongi smiled with a tear rolling down. "ch-cheesy."

namjoon chuckled, wiping his tear away. "i'm cheesy because i love you, dummy."

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰