76

"hey, hoseok—"

hoseok looked over at yoongi that just opened the main door of his house.

hoseok is sitting on his boyfriend's lap, about to take his neon orange shirt off, his boyfriend about to unbutton hoseok's pants.

oh, right, taehyung is the boyfriend.

"oh..shit." yoongi looked away. "i uh, didn't..mean to..walk in—"

hoseok quickly put his shirt back down, getting off of taehyung's lap. "uhh."

"i should go..."

"no, wait, you can stay. y-you came over for a reason." hoseok cleared his throat, fixing himself a little bit more. "uh, what's up?"

"umm." yoongi looked up at taehyung.

"oh. i'll wait in the bedroom then." he spoke, pointing finger guns at his boyfriend.

"thanks." hoseok mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. "what is it hyung?"

"i don't really have anything to say but..namjoon has been very clingy lately."

hoseok knitted his brows. "how come?"

"since he became homeschooled..i've been gone for a bit because of school and when i appear he just..hugs me right away."

"isn't that normal in relationships?"

"sometimes." yoongi sighed. "i don't know. i'm just..afraid something's going on with him."

"he might just be a clingy guy. no worries."

"eh. i'm not used to people being clingy."

"you've met me." hoseok crossed his arms.