Chapter 12

I woke up actually feeling good. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 7am. Why was I up? I put some music on quietly because I didn't want to wake up anyone. I walked to my closet and grabbed some clothes. I grabbed some jeans and I cropped white shirt. I took a shower and did my make-up. I put my clothes on and my shoes. I looked like this.

I walked downstairs and saw that no one was up yet

I walked downstairs and saw that no one was up yet. Normally Anthony would be awake, but since Avani stayed they are probably cuddling or stuff like that. I want that too. I just need a cuddle buddy. (A/N am I the only person who wants this. Yeah? Oh well). I heard someone coming down the stairs. I just grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and turned around. Amazing. Jaden. Again. "Kate, can we please talk?", Jaden asked with a raspy voice. Honestly I missed that, his raspy voice in the morning. No, Kate. Stop it. "I don't want to talk to you Jaden", I said. I started to walk to the front door. "Please, Kate", he said putting his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and shove his hand off me. "No, Jaden. I'm not talking to you. You hurt me, you know. I don't know what got into you to say those things. You know me the best and you know I'm not like that. I honestly don't know who you are anymore", I said without stuttering. "I know I did", he said looking down at his hands, "I didn't mean -." "I don't care Jaden, just leave me alone. I'm going now", I said opening the front door and close it behind me. I let out a breath and started to walk to the car. Then I remembered, I can't take Jaden's car. Damn it. I'll just call an Uber. After waiting for fifteen minutes the Uber came. I asked him to drive me to Starbucks. I decided to get breakfast for everyone. I know it's a lot, but I felt like it. The people at the Starbucks knew me and knew I always had big orders. I ordered 12 drinks and some stuff to eat. I called an Uber again and after forty-five minutes I was home. Everyone was awake and we went to the kitchen. We all sat down and started to eat and talk about random stuff. "Why did you get Jaden and Mads breakfast?", Payton whispered. Well it wasn't exactly a whisper because the whole table heard it. Mads and Jaden were sitting in another room. "Because she is too nice", Avani said looking at me. "You don't need to. They treat you like shit", Bryce said. Everyone nodded and agreed with Bryce. "Yeah, I know. But that doesn't mean I am going to treat them the same way", I say looking at all of them. They all shook their heads and continued eating.
After a few minutes I got a FaceTime call. It was Daniel. I haven't talked to him in a while. I was surprised.

Another story time!
He is not an ex or whatsoever. He used to be my coach when I played ice hockey for two seasons in New York. He and my dad were best friends in high school, and he was like an uncle. At that time I was 9 and there weren't any girls who played ice hockey at my age. I started to train with the boys team. The boys were the same age as me. Because I was homeschooled I was at the ring for most of my time and played a lot. After two months I started to train with the boys who were 14. Yes I know, five years older, but Daniel always said I was better than them. After two seasons my dad and I moved to Tennessee and I stopped playing. I visited them when I was 15. I met the first girls team and text with them every day. I haven't been in New York for a while. I wonder why he is calling me, and on FaceTime.