Chapter 51

~ Kate's POV ~
So the past weeks we've been chilling at the house and going over to the Hype House. Their house is so big and beautiful, it's crazy. We go there almost every Friday night, to either party or just chill. Tonight they had a party, so I was getting ready with Avani, Madi and Addison. Jaden and I have been great, and we've been on a few dates. I feel like falling more for him every day. And not only is he my boyfriend he is also my best friend. I love him. He was in his with all the boys. Payton told me earlier today that he is taking to a girl he met not that long ago, so I'm excited. He deserves someone who loves him for him. He talked about her the whole week and I can tell he likes her a lot. As we were getting ready we were talking about out boyfriends. "So Avani, how is things with Anthony?", I asked wiggling my eyebrows. She started to blush and smile like a little kid. "We're great. I really love him", she said as a smile creeped on her face. She started to rattle about the date they went on yesterday. The way they talk about each other is just so cute.

"What about you?", Madi asked nudging my shoulder. "What?", I asked confused not paying attention. "You and Jaden", she said. "Oh, we're good, like really good", I said smiling and blushing. "Mind to share the details??", she asked sitting next to me. "We've been talking about a lot of stuff lately, like... a few weeks back we were talking about baby names, and yesterday where we want to live when we get older. Yeah... I don't know", I said chuckling and looking at my hands. "Are you serious?! He's gonna marry you!!", she yelled shaking my shoulder. "Calm down, they are next door!", I said laughing at her reaction. "But how do you know, Madi?", Addison asked. "Well, if you talk about kids and living together that's pretty obvious. And not forgetting to mention, Jaden NEVER talks about those kind of things", she said explaining. She is not wrong. We never talked about it the past nine years. "That doesn't say anything, and we're young. I'm not trying to get married at 19 and then have a divorce. Not with Jaden", I said chuckling, "not now." "Just like Zoe and Cody", Avani said chuckling. "Exactly", I said nodding. "Yeah okay, but you and Jaden are meant to be", Addison said. I blushed at the thought of that. I am marrying him one day. "Okay, answer this truthfully", Madi said looking at me. I nodded and faced my body toward her. "If he would ask you, right now, would you say 'no'?", she asked. I smiled, "no of course not." "Well there is you answer!", she said smiling and the girls laugh. Someday...

We got ready fast and went downstairs to meet the boys. Nessa wasn't in LA, Griffin was already at the Hype House and Olivia and Kio were god knows where. These were our outfits:

¨¨¨GIRLS¨¨¨¨

(Kate)