Day Three

➛ March 14th, 2020

I slept the majority of the morning. I was beyond exhausted from skiing all week. It felt like it had all caught up with me at once. My muscles hadn't really had the chance to recuperate and I was drinking water like a mad woman. One of the guys in the condo was telling me that it would happen and that we should drink a ton of water for the next few days. 

I usually work the weekends and I found myself wondering about work through the day. I wondered how my coworkers were doing, how they were taking this outbreak thing. I mean, when I had left for Killington, everything was fine. 

Now it felt like I came back to a completely different world. Nobody knew what was going on. People were wondering what to do. I kind of felt happy about not going back to campus. They were giving us the following week off in order for Professors to prepare for online lecturing. 

However, I wasn't sure about being home all the time. Don't get me wrong, I missed being at home during college but I hadn't really thought about being home permanently. In all honesty, I knew I was going to get depressed. No friends, no freedom... my parents liked to control every second of my life and it was worse when I was home. 

I was nursing a migraine by early evening, despite how much water I was drinking. Or maybe it was because I was constantly thinking. Maybe I was stressing too much.