Day Twenty-Seven

➛ April 6th, 2020

I am thoroughly enjoying my time on the farm with the animals. I can see them when I want and I don't have to worry about a time schedule. Sure, I have online classes, but its flexible. I heard on the news this morning that Tokyo is now at high risk of a COVID-19 outbreak. 

If there is an outbreak in Tokyo, one of the biggest cities in the world, they are predicting the outcomes to be horrendous. A lot of people are going to die. They're considering shutting down Tokyo before the virus can set in. 

I've been talking with my cousin, she's always wanted to visit Tokyo, and its kind of nice. We haven't been able to see each other much because of college. She has a strict schedule but at least she's getting to study for her dream job. Me? I'm not sure yet. I think I'll like being a Radiologist but only time will tell. 

I feel like this time is a good opportunity to strengthen relationships. We're all stuck at home, why not? I found out that I have inflamed bursae in my knees. I've been kneeling on the floor to make my clay projects for my Ceramics class. I guess I have to stop doing that now or my cartilage will calcify. At least I figured out the source of my chronic knee pain when I'm at work.