Day Sixty-Nine

➛ May 18th, 2020

I didn't go to bed early last night because I wanted to catch up with my family. They got ice cream out so I decided to join them. I didn't go to bed until eleven because I didn't have to get up until 6:30am to be at work at 8. Well, I woke up at 4:30am (that's pretty much a norm for me now) and I got called in to work at 6. 

Aren't they so lucky to have someone to answer early call-ins? Nah. They don't appreciate me. My job could careless about me. But, I answer their calls for the money. The entire focus of my life seems to be money right now. I mean, I'm making almost double my usual wage so why not? That's what I keep telling myself. Its just until the end of the month, keep holding on. 

I figured out that my body is being weird because of the amount of stress I'm under. I never even realized until I opened the health app on my phone. Elevated stress explains why I don't want to eat, why I'm not sleeping, why I'm sick to my stomach and why I'm so jumpy. Go figure. However, now that I'm aware of it, I'm going to try to relieve my stress. High levels of stress is not good, I know it first hand, and if it goes too long I'll have serious consequences.