Day Seventy-One

➛ May 20th, 2020

I had an check-up appointment with my Dermatologist at 2:45pm. My Mom couldn't go with me because she had to take my Grandma to her doctor's appointment. It felt extremely weird driving an hour and forty-five minutes alone. Don't get me wrong, I love to drive and it was the most lovely drive, but it just felt weird not having someone to talk to. Only the radio to keep me company. 

After my appointment, I headed across town to Wal-Mart. I picked up a shelf for under my window so I can finally have plants in my room. Of course I picked up some more plants, too. I enjoy watching them grow. However, when I got to the check-out and my total rang up .... I thought, am I allowed to spend this? 

I don't ever like spending over $50 in a single day. If I do, its too much. But, for this one time, I indulged. I was so excited to show my Mom all the new things I got. But, while I was in the store, I noticed ladies walking with carts brimming with hand sanitizer and lysol wipes...while the entire cleaning isle was empty. I thought it was kinda stupid, I mean, leave alittle for others. I had a lady pushing me (legit bumping me) with her cart at the register. Regardless of social distancing, she was really invading my personal space.