14

Mar, Samy. Marie and I got home safely and looked around for the others but they were nowhere to be found.

Marie: call them.
Mar: yea they might be at one of the boys.
Ameera: alright

I take out my phone and call kairi. i put it on speaker phone and with that, he answers.

Kairi: yea?
Samy: yo where yall at?
Kairi: we at Mattia's.
Mar: see
Ameera: Oh well..we just wanted to know where y'all was at. bye loser.
Kairi: ass-

I hung up the phone before he could finish his sentence and opened the fridge.

Samy: so whats the move tn?

Samy says while looking down on his phone.

Marie: can we watch a movie in our room?
Ameera: as long as yall not fucking in my bed im okay with that.

Samy: says the one who was sucking dick in Victoria's secret

Marie and Samy both burst out laughing while mar smirks and stands behind me holding my ass.

Ameera: what movie are we watching dickheads.
Marie: how bout' the polar express? its back on netflix.

Mar: everyone has watched that already. its so old
Marie: its a binge, bitch.

Samy and I laugh. Marie looks down on her phone. I walk upstairs and go ro my room to change into this:

 I walk upstairs and go ro my room to change into this:

I then hear footsteps. I turn around taking my hair out the ponytail.

Marie: ameera! if you don't fuck mar tonight, I'm gonna kill you.

I chuckle.

Ameera: why ?
Marie: tonight is literally the perfect time to do it..and look what you're wearing! now you're just teasing.

I look down at my outfit.

Ameera: whats wrong with it?

Marie gives me a straight annoyed face.

Marie: c'mon now. ik you're not that innocent.
Ameera:...

Marie: don't let me slip a damn viagra pill in yo drink tonight meera.
Ameera: fine. bring them up here.

Marie: okay.

Marie runs downstairs while I turn off my led lights, lay in the bed and put on netflix. I find the movie we were watching and i get in the bed. Maybe i should let mar do something. I don't know how i feel about him.

Marie brings the boys up here and they were changed into some shorts and no shirt. I wasn't really worried bout' Kairi getting mad. He should know by now that samy and marie are dating and mar and i have a thing.

Marie: her bed is big asf yall can lay on the end on the bed.

Samy: keep in mind marie...i like toes.

Marie, Mar, and I start laughing.
Samy, Mar, and Marie lay down in the bed and so do I.

Ameera: what time is it?

They all check their phones.

Mar: 7:42.
Ameera: you guys want snacks? i got a bag full of some.

I quickly hop out the bed over to my closet. I open it and two bags of snacks fall out.

Samy: oh shit
Mar: o-
Marie: get itt
Ameera: ikr its so much
Marie: sis we wasnt talking bout that

I grab the bags from my closet and turn around.

Ameera: what?

Marie looks at me up and down grabbing her chin.

Ameera: ohhh ..what? pshh. shut up.

I blush and get back in the bed but this time i sit by mar and put the snacks in the middle. Everyone looks in the bag while i turn to the tv and watch it.

Mar then gets up while samy and marie have their own convo. He sits at the end of the bed on the floor. i put my legs on his shoulders. As the movie goes on, I play in his hair.

I catch mar smirking.

Ameera: what?

I laugh.

mar: nothin.

Mar puts his hands on my thighs and squeezes them. He aggressively grabs my waist and pulls me on his lap still holding my waist.

Samy: mhm yea maybe we should put on 50sog since they getting ready to fuck.

Marie and Samy starts laughing while mar and i blush.

Ameera: shut up Samy
samy: ok

Mar grabs my ass and kisses my neck.
I slowly grind on him feeling him rise under me.

i close my eyes and listen to the movie. I may seem calm but my heart is fucking pounding.

bouta start the next part rn