127

- AMEERA'S POV
- 6:45 pm
- TUESDAY

- AMEERA'S POV- 6:45 pm- TUESDAY

i was sat by this girl. She was really pretty. She looked at me and smiled.

girl: hi im nova. you're really pretty.

Ameera: im ameera you're pretty too.

Nova: thanks. im really scared to be on this ride. I saw others ride it and they said it was terrifying.

Ameera: oh. i never rode this ride before. So its gonna be both of our firsts.

Nova was really nice. I turned around and marie and she had her eye wide. She was scared. I lauged and turned back around.

We buckled our seatbelts and sat back. My heart was pounding and my stomach started hurting. (mee but its cause this chapter is scaring me.) I got a feeling in my gut that something was wrong but I ignored it.

Suddenly the ride started moving slow back and forth.

Nova smiled at me and i smiled back.
The ride went faster as it went back and forth.

It started going faster and almost went all around.

nova: omg im so scared im gonna die tonight.

I laughed and thought about how nice she was.

Ameera: wanna be friends?

Nova: of course. soo you got a boyfriend?

Ameera: uh nope. We just broke up. You?

Nova: no i don't have one.

Ameera: mm.

Nova really nice. I like her.

The ride went all around and nova screamd to the top of her lungs. I looked at her lke she wa crazy. There were others who were screaming but she was loudest.