116

Nova pulled back and i stared at her with my mouth open. She took her hand off my dick.

Santiago: yall hurry up and go upstairs.

nova turned around and went upstairs.

I stood there replaying wtf i just did.

Seconds later i went out the kitchen without my cheetos cause i was scared. I went to the stairs and saw adam and my dad staring at me. I was scared and paranoid that meera and marie will pop around the corner so quick.

I looked at my dad and adam while walking upstairs. I then missed a step and fell. My eyes got wide and i ran upstairs.

I walked in the room and saw all of them staring at me. Nova had a smirk on her face. Kaylee was smiling.

samy: me? control myself ? I could tell you the same thing. messed up big time.

I looked at samy and ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.

nova: whats wrong. Mar?

I looked at her and she was tryna act all innocent. i started sweating.

I looked at her and at the ground.

mar: oh nothing. i just- i nee- want the

samy started laughing.

Nova: come sit down.

I shook my head no and went into the bathroom. I close the door and walked to the sink. I turned on the water and washed my face.

Suddenly i felt something touch my back. I quickly turned around and opened my eyes thinking it was meera . It was Nova.