69

We walked in the back of Spencer's holding hands. Nobody else was back there except for us. Matter fact we were the only people in there. The cashier was at the desk sitting in the chair on her phone.

Ameera: why are we back here

Mar: for fun.

Mar said as he looks around at the sex toys.

Mar started walking slow and squeezed my hand.

Ameera: you okay?

Mar: mhm

He said licking his lips then biting them.

We suddenly we farther in the back and saw bigger sex toys. such as bigger dildos, vibrators, and etc.

I looked at the vibrators and bit my lip. I looked at mar and he was looking at a lingerie.

mar: you'd look fye in this.

Ameera: I would?

Mar: you'd look better on my dick tho.

i-
He looked at me and smirked.

Ameera: oh really?

Mar: yeah.

I stepped in front of him and he bended down to kiss me. He picked me without telling me to jump for the first time.

He broke the his and slowly raised me. I looked at his arms and bro they were so fucking veiny.

(I have a thing for veiny arms idc dont come for me bitch)

Mar turned around to a wall and put my back to it. He made eye contact with lust in his eyes.

He broke the eye contact and looked around at the toys.

Mar: ykw imma just buy some of these and use it for later.

Ameera: oh okay.

Mar put me down and we picked out some toys.