74

(sensitive langauge that i WILL regret)

part 1

Mar raised my legs with my pants still on and came between them. He came to my face and started giving me a hickey on my neck. He started kissing to my collar bone, to my boobs, to my stomach and slid off my sweats. Leaving me in my white thong.

Suddenly Kai opened the door.

Kairi: hey guys we'll be right back. We're going over to Mattia's.

Ameera: okay.

kairi closed the door. Mar sat and smirked. He started laughing as he took off his shirt and beanie which left him with messy hair.

 He started laughing as he took off his shirt and beanie which left him with messy hair

Mar came back up to me and kissed me. He tried to slide in tongue but i denied. He tried again and I denied.

I guess he got mad because he aggressively pulled thong which went up my pUTaNaaa.

I let out moan and he put his tongue in.

He smirked and broke the kiss.

He went down to my pUTaNaaa and slid my thong off.

He threw it across the room and rubbed my clit. I softly moaned and watched him. Suddenly mar started fingering me.

I started moaning.

Mar: no moaning this time babygirl

Ameera: w-what?

mar: try not to moan.

He says concentrated on what he was doing. Mar started going faster as i tried to hold my moans in.

He added another finger surprising me. I started moving my legs a little as he went in and out faster each time.

Mar suddenly took his fingers out and stopped.

ameera: wtf are you doing.

i looked at him in irritation and he looked at me. He looks back down and slammed four fingers in.

By surprise I arched my back a little and moaned. I started to close my legs. Mar stood up and held a leg open with his waist and held my other leg open with his free hand.

He went in and out of me and squeezed my leg.

I closes my walls on his fingers and moaned very loudly.

Ameera: oh fuck

Mar went faster each time and i felt my high coming. I came on his fingers. He bended over me and put his hand on my neck. He aggressively pulled me towards him tightening his grip.

mar: open your mouth

I opened my mouth and he put his fingers in my mouth and said..

Mariano: suck.

I did as he said.

the fact that this is only part 1-