143

- Ameera's pov
- 12:03 am
- Thursday

Mar and Jaiden had came back with the pizza and they sat it in the middle of the bed

Mar and Jaiden had came back with the pizza and they sat it in the middle of the bed. I slowly sat up cause i was this 👌🏽 close to cumming. Tavion was laughing cause he know wtf I was doing.

mar: what?

tavion shook his head as I grabbed a slice of pizza with Marie sitting beside me. She looked at me concerned.

I shook my head side to side and ate my pizza.

It was 2 in the morning and Marie, Samy, and mar went to sleep. So it was just me, tavion, and Jaiden.

Tavion and Jaiden were downstairs smoking and drinking though. I really wanted to join them but mar was behind me holding me.

i sat up and looked at him and he was still asleep. I slowly put his arm off oc me and he was still out. I left the room looking at him and he was still out. I went downstairs aand heard a grown man talking. Probably adam.

I walked outside and saw the boys and Adam in the backyard playing basketball with these lights around the court.

Jaiden: hey ameera. where's mar?

Ameera: upstairs sleeping.

Tavion: bet

I sat in the chair, smoked by myself, and watched the boys play. Plus Adam.
They had no shirt on but they had basketball shorts on with tennis shoes.
Tavion scored.

tavion: lets fucking goo.

He looked like me and smiled. He looked away as my stomach got butterflies. Suddenly Marie came outside. I looked at her and smiled as she sat in the chair beside me sharing a blunt w me.