149

- Ameera's pov
- 3:57 am
- Friday
____________________________________________

the person grabbed my neck and straightened my back. He kissed my neck as the song played in the background. I stared in the mirror still not knowing who it was.

My back was touching the guys chest. He had on no shirt. I felt him plant a hickey on me.

I woke up at 10:27 am. I sat up and saw my shirt and pants off. I furrowed my brows as the show On My Block played. I got up to go the bathroom and brush my teeth. It was the first day without mar and i already hated it. its a living hell.

I finished brush my teeth and went out the rubbing my eye sending me into another dimension.

I stood there for about 2 minutes rubbing my eye and finally stopped. I sat down on the bed and felt marie touch my thigh. Without looking her i asked..

Ameera: what are you doin

with my morning raspy voice. I turned around and saw mar looking me laying on his stomach. I screamed and jumped up.

ameera: shit wtf mar

It took me a second to realize but i got it. I screamed and jumped on him. He turned around and sat up hugging me. I cried into his neck and hugged him tight.

Ameera: why the fuck are you here

i said pulling back looking at him.

He furrowed his brows and laughed. He shrugged as i looked at him confused.