148

- Ameera's pov
- 3:40 am
- Friday
____________________________________________

I woke up around 3 in the morning. I thought i had mar beside me but it was just marie. I sighed and remembered mar left.

I sighed and got up to use the bathroom. I did my shit and washed my hands after. I suddenly thought of the memory of me throwing up and mar coming in with a sprite. I quietly laughed and decided to have a small smoke.

I grabbed a blunt from my nightstand and a lighter.

I went in the bathroom and turned on the speaker. I played the song Tru by Lloyd, turned off the lights, turned on the led lights, and sat on the counter. I laid my back on the mirror and lit the blunt. I crossed my legs as the sing played. I ddopped ny head back and blew the smoke out slowly.

I knew the rest of the boys and marie were asleep but i don't care. Actualy the boys might be up. They're nightowls. The speakers were loud but I had the bathroom door closed.

I had hit the blunt about 3-4 times now and the song Exchange by Bryson Tiller was playing.

I put out the blunt and took off my pants and bra which left me in a lace bra and thong. Im pretty sure my eyes were hella red but that's how i like them (lmfaoo wtf is this shit)

i lipsynced to the song and lit the blunt again as the loud music played. I took my hair out of the ponytail and it was wavy. I suddenly someone grab my waist.

I ignored it.

.authors note.

I hope it aint tavion😳 lmfaoo