142

- Ameera's pov
- 6:32 pm
- Wednesday

- Ameera's pov- 6:32 pm- Wednesday

tavion: fuckkk this gamee.

i watched tavion play the game.

(btw she had on this cause mar and meera went back to the house b4 hanging at samy's.)

I was snuggled in the covers laughing at tavion

Ameera: you're trash.

Tavion: like you could do better

Ameera: i probably can

Tavion: come try.

I got out of the bed and stood beside tavion who was in the chair. He gave me the controller and i started playing the game. I messed him up on purpose.

tavion: no wait wtf are you doing.

i started laughing as he reached for the controller. I put the controller to where he could reach. I fell on the bed put it where he couldn't get it. He hovered over me trying to get the controller but he couldn't.

We we're laughing together. He immediately gave up and looked at me. I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. I looked at our position which was me laying in the bed with his dick facing my vaginaaa.

I pushed him away and sat up.

tavion: my bad my bad.

Ameera: youre fine.

i laid my back against the wall looking at him.

tavion: why are you staring at me?

Ameera: cause you have a boner.

tavion: well- don't stare at it.

He said hiding himself. I laughed and watched him try to fix it.

i got out of bed and walked the bathroom. I did my shit and washed my hands after. I dried my hands and walked out the bathroom. I saw tavion facing the wall.

I slightly laughed and sat on the bed. I looked at him and he was jerking off. I took a look at his length and he longgg as fuckkk.

Ameera: oh my god tavion

I looked away closing my eyes.

tavion: what? I gotta lower it down somehow.

Ameera: why in here?!

Tavion: i felt like it. wanna help me?

Ameera: what??

Tavion: do you...wanna...help me.

Ameera: im dating-

Tavion: you're not tho.

He was right but mar and i was at the stage of talking/fucking.

tavion: hello??

i sighed and got off the bed.

tavion: nah i wanna put it inside you instead.

Ameera: tavion. seriously?

Tavion: what?

Ameera: dude Mar's gonna catch us.

Tavion: then we'll just hurry up. We can be fuck buddies.

he said smiling big with teeth showing. I laid on the edge of the bed and open my legs. He took off my shorts and underwear and rubbed his tip against my lips. Surprisingly i was already wet.

tavion: mm. you're pretty wet .

He slid it in as he said that and placed his hand around my neck making eye contact with me. I quietly moaned so marie and samy won't hear. I picked up his pace and moaned also.

Ameera: fuck-

Tavion: yeah?

He pounded into me and rubbed my clit while doing it. I moaned as he slammed into me hitting my g spot everytime. Right as i was about to cum we heard talking from downstairs.

We both jumped and he slid
it out pulling up his pants. I put back on my underwear and shorts. I fixed my hair and laid back in bed. He sat back in the chair and resumed playing the game. I went on my phone and we pretended nun happened.

Right after that jaiden and mar came back with Marie and Samy and the pizza.😌