77

last part

Ameera: you done ?

Mar: imma actually fuck you then we going to sleep.

he said in between breaths.

ameera: well actually fuck me.

mar got up and went on the side edge of the bed. He pulled me to him and slid it in.

He bended over to me and looked me in the eyes. He started going slow and grabbed my arms. He put the over my head and started kissing my neck. He spreaded my legs wider and went a bit faster. Our skin was clapping a little.

He got up from kissing my neck and started pounding me. I moaned as he bit his lip and watched me.

Mar: you're so beautiful mamas.

I tried to say thank you but it just didn't come out.

Mar started with deep strokes and bended back down. I managed to move my arms and put my hands on his back as he dug his head in my neck groaning.

ameera: fuck fuck mar im about to cu- cu-

i scratched his back as i cummed. He didn't stop.

mar was in the middle of giving me a hickey.

I moved my hands from his back and pressed his chest to move him. He didnt budge.

Ameera: uh fuck.

I moaned loudly and came again.

Ameera: stop!

i tried pushing him but it still didnt work. I tried grabbing his dingling and tried to get it out but it quickly just went in and out.

Ameera: fuck mar get the fuck out

I yelled/screamed and starting breathing faster.

I sat up and mar finally let go of my neck. I looked up at him and he looked back at me.

Ameera: mmm yes fuck

I said throwing my head back. the bed was banging the wall and i already knew it left dents.

I came again and started scooting back. This time i got away but he pulled me back and slammed into me.

ameera: please-

I moaned more and more and put my hand on my stomach.

mar: please what princess?

ameera: i- p- mhmmm

mar: mmm

I ran my fingers through my hair as he kept going.

I squirted and came again. He came too.

I sighed in relief and he came down to kiss me. He grabbed my neck and pulled me up so he could reach better.

My legs were so sore. Mar pushed me down holding my neck and turned off the lights.

mar: goodnight mi amor.

I fell asleep right at that. I was facing mar's chest and he was holding me.