133

- Mar's pov
- 10:45
- Tuesday
- smut warning.

Meera and i flopped on the bed while kissing

Meera and i flopped on the bed while kissing. She was on the top while i was obv on the bottom. She broke the kiss and sat me up.

She took off my shirt touching my chest after. She laid be back down and put both of her hands on the headboard behind us.

I laid my hands on her ass and she slowly grinded on my dick through our clothes. I watched her and the show outer banks played. Such a horrible show.

I slapped her ass as she let go of the headboard and straightened her back. I looked at her and turned us over so she was on the bottom. I hovered over head and lowered my head to give her lovemarks.

I slid off my pants with one hands while the other was on the bed keeping me up. I rubbed my clothed dick on her pussy through her shorts as i gave her lovemarks.

She ran her fingers through my hair. I realized the door was still wide open. I ignored it and let go of her neck. i raised her legs so it was resting on my shoulders. I slid off her pink shorts and watched her take off her bra.

I was so in love with this girl. She's so fuckin sexy its crazy. She took off her bra and covered her tits after. I finished taking off her underwear and shorts and she watched me. I grabbed her and went to the edge of the bed.