147

- Ameera's pov
- 8:56 am
- Friday
________________

It was the day mar was leaving and i was already crying. We were at the airport saying our goodbyes and shit.

Samy: bro im gonna miss all of you.

Samy said to the others.

Mar and I were hugging each other a few steps away. I was crying into his chest.

Mar: bbg stop crying.

Ameera: i- i cant..

I said sniffing and hugging him tighter.

Ma: call me everyday.

Ameera: i will.

He kissed my forehead as a tear rolled down his eyes. I pulled back and suddenly the boys and marie all came over to us and did a group hug. I cried more.

We all pulled back. I looked at the ground and listened to them talk. I started thinking about all the good times we had. In bed..in the pool. Just sad how I won't get to really see him everyday like i did.

I won't be able to feel him hold me anymore. I know i cheated and he cheated but i still love him. I regret every single part of it.

I got out of my thoughts and looked back up. I made eye contact with adam and he smiled. I slightly smiled back and looked at mar who was giving hugs again.

Samy checked his phone.

Samy: its 8:59.

Adam: mariano hurry.

my tears started falling again. I had a headache now. Mar looked over to me. The boys and marie stepped back as i looked back at him.

He sighed and came to me and hugged me again. But tighter.

mar: i love you Consentino.

ameera: i love you too castano.

adam: mar.

He pulled back. He bended down to kiss me and i got on my toes to kiss him back. I held his hand but he walked away leaving my hand falling to my side. I watched them turn the corner and started crying again.

the end.