55

skip to when they got out*

I went into my room wearing this..

I walked to my nightstand for my earrings i took off the other day but one was gone

I walked to my nightstand for my earrings i took off the other day but one was gone. I furrowed by brows and looked on the floor.

I decided to bend down on the floor but it wasn't there. I looked under the bed and found something..but it wasn't my earring.

I grabbed it from under the bed and it was my skateboard. I looked at it and remembered throwing it under there when i unpacked.

I sat it on my bed and went to my vanity to get some more earrings. My hair was wavy so i just left it at that I didn't bother putting on makeup cause who am i trying to impress at this time?

Mar was dIsGusTeD with me anyway..

I looked out the window and it was night but it wasn't raining anymore. I grabbed my skateboard from my bed and walked downstairs and there was everyone in the living room playing and watching tv.

Mar and Samy were wrestling, Alvaro and Roshaun was making a tiktok, Marie was on her phone, Alejandro, Kairi, and Mattia we making a tiktok.

I walked past them and went out the door. I got a flashback of what happened earlier today on the porch and told myself not to cry. It came down anyway. I just let it out. I didnt bring my phone because i forgot it in the bathroom.

I went down the road skating and decided to go to a gas station cause i want me sum fruity tootiez and takiz.