30

Ameera: whos that?

Kairi: ROBERT!

Mattia: GUYS CALL THE POLICE INSTEAD OF STARING

I look to my right and see a random guy run to the phone. I look around for Mar and Samy.

Ameera: samy?! MAR?!

Mar: we're right here.

I look behind me and see them waving. i run into mar's arms and nearly cried. He hugged me back.

mar: whats wrong?

Ameera: i thought you guys were gone..

Mar: what? why?

Ameera: because-

I wake up in a hospital bed with bright lights and a doctor in a corner.

Ameera: wha- what? why am I in here?! get me out! i have to go back to Mar! Where's Mateo?!

The doctor quickly turns around at me and peeks her head out the curtains.

doctor: she's up! come on!

Suddenly people start loading into the room.

I saw my mom and dad. what- how?

Ameera: m-mom ? Dad? where's? where's my friends? how are you-

Marie comes from behind the curtains and hugs me.

Ameera: Marie! where are the boys?! where's kairi?

Marie: what boys? Kairi is in new Jersey.

Ameera: what? whats happening? The boys were just-

Mom: ameera honey..you were in a coma for 5 years..

what..

the

fuck.

Ameera: what? you're kidding.. stop..

Dad: im sorry honey. it was all a dream..

Ameera: no dad you dont understand! you two were dead, aunt edna was abusive, marie and i moved to new Jersey with Kairi. th- that wasn't real?!

Dad: no honey..

k its a super short chapter. and im sorry but all of you are probably gonna leave after this but imma start off with new characters on this book😂 new everything. new names too so..lmfao if you guys leave then I'll miss you all and thank you for making me smile in the comments.