73

(skip to when they got home)

We all walked inside and started laughing.

Kairi and the boys went to kai's room and so did marie cause she wanted to be with Samy. Malcom was still here too.

I walked upstairs in my room and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower to steaming hot and turned on the speaker. I put the song Easy by DaniLeigh and Chris Brown.

I turned the led lights to blue and got in the shower.

After my 15 minute shower I got out and did all my shit. I let my hair just air dry bc i was lazy. I put on a white laced bra and some gray sweatpants and jumped in the bed.

Suddenly someome came in and jumped om the bed landing on me.

i quickly pushed them off of me and they fell on the floor making a big bump.

Ameera: you fucking elbowed my boob you stupid bitch

i looked down at the floor to see who it was and it was mar.

He gave a sad face.

Mar: i hurt you? I'm so sorry mamas.

Mar came on the bed and laid his head on my belly button ring.

I played with his hair as he played with my ass. He slapped it multiple times and just wiggled it-

He slapped it once more but harder then the others. I slapped his face hard.

Ameera: ow mar that fucking hurt.

Mar: that fr really hurt?

Ameera: yess tf

Mar: damn..i feel bad for you.

Ameera: why?

Mar: cause imagine how much pain youre gonna feel tonight.

he same snaking a hand my boob.

Ameera: omg mar

Mar: what im being fr

i got on my phone and came on tiktok. first thing I saw was this-

 first thing I saw was this-

Ameera: omg mar- look.

i turned my phone to mar who was giving me hickies near my vOgInA. He stared at it for a bit and laughed. He went back to planting hickies.

Mar: get off your phone and let me fuck you.

I smiled turned off my phone. I sat it on the nightstand. Mar gasped and ran out my room. Seconds later he came back with a bag that said Spencer's..