99

After marie and i walked to kitchen. Mar came out the bathroom and walked to the stove and blew on it. The fire immediately went out.

He put the pan back on the stove and turned the heat down. I saw that they were cooking tacos. (idk what else to choose)

Malcom: how the fuck did you do that??

Mar: my dad can cook. I kinda learned off him.

samy: that was hot daddy.

i sat behind the island and looked at samy who was biting his lip. Mar laughs and walks to me.

samy: you really just left me hanging.

Mar: sorry only one person can call me daddy.

Everyone smiled and mar came infront of my face and kissed me. I kissed back and he pulled back licking his lips.

Alvaro: so are yall going to the state fair?

Ameera: oh yea.

Kairi: ok fuck the state fair rn we need to get ready. Mattia's gonna be here in less than two hours now come on.

Alejandro: looks like kai's ready to get his back broken by big boy mattia.

Kairi: ale and samy go make some phone calls to people and tell them to come over. Mar continue making the food, me Malcom and Roshaun will continue decorating, Ameera and Marie get out all the snacks and drinks we bought. Lets go guys get to work.

Everyone started doing their thing. Marie and I walked in the kitchen and i got out some snacks while mar was at the stove. Mar looked at me and put his pointer finger and his middle finger on the sides of his bottom lip and put his tongue out.