131

- Ameera's pov
- 10:23 pm
- Tuesday

- Ameera's pov- 10:23 pm- Tuesday

We got home about 2-3 hours ago. I has went straight to my room and got in bed. I fell asleep for like an hour and woke back up and decided to watch netlfix.

And here i am. Watching netflix. Outer banks to be specific or whatever since everyone says its " so good" (no it isn't💩) .

I was alone in my bed. Marie wasn't here nor Mar. Wonder why? Cause i wanted to be alone. I didn't wanna talk or play. I just wanted to lay down.

Only thing on my mind is if that nova bitch is dead or not. Surprising she got into mar's pants. She's so annoying I dont see how she got onto him. Can't believe i became "friends" with her so fast.

Now i know why my momma always told me "everybody aint yo friend" cause she was right. I was in my pjs and had my hair in a messy bun. I was eating takis also.

I decided to go downstairs and see what everyone was doing

I decided to go downstairs and see what everyone was doing. I got out of bed and paused my show. I walked door the door and bumped into someone tall.

Again..wasnt Kairi. The tall person fell backwards and i landed on his lap. (if you dont remember this line in chapter 2 you ain't a real one😔)

I looked at the person and it was mar. He had on a black beanie with no shirt and black sweats. Mar laughed and held my waist. I took his hands off my waist and stood up.

ameera: what are you doing up here?

Mar: looking for you.