76

part 3

I crawled to mar who was at the end i the bed. He watched me and stood there.

I suddenly got the idea and took his dingling out of his pants.

Mar: nah get on the floor.

I got off the bed and sat on the floor. I got on my knees.

I grabbed his dingaling but stopped.

Ameera: mar just sit on the bed.

he sat on the bed and watched me.

I shook my head side to side and pushed him down on the bed.

mar: wyd?

Ameera: i cant start off like that its bothering me.

mar: oh

I sat on his lap and bended over and kissed his neck. He grabbed my ass with one hand and and my waist with his other. I began to kiss him down his chest and shit and made my way down to his dick.

I grabbed it and spat on it 🚁. I licked the top of his dingaling and licked the sides. My hair started falling and i put it behind my hair. I started bobbing my head slow and heard mar moan\groan whatever.

I hair started falling again. I tried to grab it but mar has already grabbed it and gathered it in a ponytail. He didnt pull though. he just held it.

I started bobbing my head faster and heard him moan/groan. I mocked him and moaned on his dick sending vibrations.

mar: fuck

I began bobbing faster and put his shit down my throat. I gagged cause i knew he liked that a lot. a lot.

Mar tightens his grip on my hair and i saw his veins pop out on his other arm.

I deepthroated him and gagged again.

I started picking up the pace because i got bored of going slow.

Mar jumped and tightened his grip again.

mar: slow, babygirl, slow.

I went back to a slow pace and took it out of my mouth. I showed my tongue to him showing precum- (oh my god)

Hs bite his lip looking at me and nodded.

I went back to sucking and sent it down my throat. It slowly went down my throat. I kept gaging but kept pushing it down.

mar: wait- oh shit

I moaned which sent vibrations again and he groaned. He yanked my head back up and made me look at him. My eyes were watery and i showed him my tongue.

He picked my up and slammed me on the bed leaving my head hanging off the edge. ( LMFAO I LAFFED AT THZis PART BC IT WAS JUST DANGLING)

mar came over to my head and put his dick in my mouth. I kept my mouth open so he can have access. He decided to get to comfortable and he face fucked me.

I slid it down my throat fast and easily. I made gag noises and was sure you could see it going down my throat. my eyes started watery like crazy. Mar came in my mouth and i swallowed it ofc. He took it out but I quickly got on my knees and hands and put it back in. I pulled him on the bed and laid him down.

i began sucking him off and he started yelling.

Mar: wait wait wait wait stop ameera stop..stop!

i kept going because i love pleasing my baby❤. he deserves it. mostly because i just wanted more.

I stuck his length into my mouth and went fast again. I began massaging- his um balls ( all the people who wake up to this nasty shit please forgive me-)

Mar tried pushed me off.

Mar: meera stop-

I wasn't listening. i knew the man would explode if i kept going so I kept going.

mar groaned loudly.

He came more in my mouth and this time it was a lot. Mar groaned and lay down breathing harder than ever.

I swallowed his kids and sat on his lap.

i bended down to him and kissed him.

He kissed back and wiped my tears (this shit is so weird)