153

- Ameera's pov
- 3:28 pm
- Friday
______________________

it was 3 pm and everyone was outside chilling by the pool. Not in the pool..just sitting outside cause why not. I was eating a popsicle and thinking what would happened if mar really left.

Speaking of mar he was live with samy talking about random shit. I was with Marie on the other side. We had on our bathing suit just in case tho. Some of the other boys had their trunks on too.

Marie: why haven't you been talking lately?

Meera: idk. im just chillin.

Marie: mm..

after she said that the sun got in my face and i laid my head down closing my eyes while eating my popsicle. I heard music playing in the background and yelling from the boys.

The song Planez by Jeremih played and i was just vibing. Suddenly my phone vibrated. Right then the sun went away from my face so i checked it. It was a a message from mar. I looked at him across the pool and he was sitting down with samy on their phones.

I opened the message and replied to him.

_________
ᵇᵘᵇ

you alright?

yeah why?

you're so quiet today.

oh nothing im okay.

you sure?

yeah im okay.

ok. i love you.

i love you more.

r

ead.

________

i looked at him and he was smiling at him while samy kicked his foot. i looked back at my phone and laughed while turning it off.

suddenly kairi came over to me and reached for something. I looked at him in confusion.