58

i got home and went inside. I walked past the kitchen and saw everyone the living room. They looked at me but i looked away.

I walked upstairs into my room and took off my shoes. I took off my shirt revealing my black lace bra and took off my pants. I'd be sleeping alone so i didn't care. marie would probably come but idc.

I took off my make off in my vanity and turned on the tv. I got in the bed and watched tv nesrly falling asleep.

Minutes later someone came in and woke me up. It was mar.

He came and sat on my bed.

Didnt say a word. I looked at him. He was just staring at his hands.

mar: ameera. where were you?

Ameera: i went skating.

Mar: what?

Ameera: i was skating. On my skateboard.

Mar: you expect me to believe that? My dad said he saw you walk into Mateo's house.

Ameera: you have eyes on me?!

Mar: yes i have eyes on you meera its for your fuckin safety. we not gone talk about that rn tho. We're talking about you walking into Mateo's house wtf

Ameera: he just invited me over to get my shit.

Mar: what shit?! did you sleep over his house?!

ameera: no mar I left it over there before i met you.

i said sitting up now showing me naked.

He looked at my bOoBs then back at my face.

Ameera: i was just picking up something mar i swear. He tried to lay in bed with me but i already left. Hs touched my thigh in the car but i turned away, mar. He tried to get in my pants again!

i said tearing up. (me actually tearing up writing this🤡)

Mar: you lied the first time. i dont..i dont think I can um-

a tear came from my eye.

mar: idk if i believe you rn. you lied to my face twice the first time now idk what to believe.

Ameera: mar i swear on me im telling you the truth

he stood up looking at me.

I stood up also and touched his chest with my hand.

Ameera: please mar you gotta believe me im not lying.

Mar ran his hand through his hair which made him look 28288292x attractive right there.

i hugged him but he didnt hug back. He just stood there.

I pulled back and looked at him.

Ameera: mar?

mar: i-

my phone that was on the bed starts ringing. I turned around to look at it and it said mateo. Mar looked at it too.

mar: what the fuck?

Ameera: mar-

mar: no even say nun. he's fucking dead

mar walked out of the room. i quickly put onna random outfit which was just a white tee and gray sweatpants. I put on a black beanie and put on some slides.

I grabbed my phone and walked out the room. There was mar. Walking out the house.