40

I woke up in a dark room with a ceiling titty above me. I had black tape over my mouth and i was tied to a chair. I started to yell but all you could hear was muffled yelling.

I looked behind me and it was marie tied to a chair with black tape on her mouth. She wasn't awake. She had her head facing upwards.

I tried to scream for her name but again. All you could hear was muffled screams.

I tried moving to her but i couldn't. I tried again the chair fell with me on it. I then hear footsteps. I stopped in my tracks and looked over my legs.

It was a guy who looked my age. It was a boy who had curls.

There was also two buff men who came in with him

There was also two buff men who came in with him. Probably security.

??: wha- how u get onna floor?

The curly headed guy questioned me.

I didnt answer.

The teen came over to me and picked the chair up. I stared at him and he did the same but quickly looked away.

He walked over to Marie and caressed her face. She woke up and looked at the guy. She looked around the room and then to me after. I was looking back at her. She looked back at the teen as he was walking away.

Marie started moving her hands and started a muffled scream. The tall guy came to me and ripped off the tape having me wince.

He walked to Marie and ripped hers off after.
She winced and looked at him.

Marie: get us out of here.

??: No.

The teen replied as he walked over to me, bended down, and kissed me. I moved my head trying to break it. He held my head still and continued to kiss me.

He finally pulled back and stared at me for a minute.

Marie: GET US OUT

??: shut the fuck up before i put the damn tape on your mouth again.

Marie: piece of shit.

The teen speeds over to marie and chokes her having the chair raise as he does.

Ameera: STOP

I tried to move to marie but the chair fell again. The guy stopped choking marie and looked to the security. He nodded his head at them and they left.

Later a man came inside.