96

(its mattia's birthday right? imma just say that on the book today is his bday and they're doing a party later on tonight yeah)

Marie: bring her over here.

Mar: please can we talk Ameera?

Marie looked at me.

I got off the counter and walked out the bathroom w marie. Mar tried to grab me into the room but i pulled away.

We walked into the room and he closed the door behind me.

I sat on the bed.

Mar: look ameera I don't like-

Ameera: did you mean everything you said today?

I said standing and taking off my shoes.

He quickly looked at me.

Mar: yes i meant everything but-

Ameera: you snuck out at 4 in the morning to go fuck her and have the nerve to sneak back in and put your dirty ass hands on me.

He looked down at the ground with his hands in his pockets.

Ameera:.. you get mad when danny was talking to me but i find out you been fucking josie's ass the whole goddamn time?

He ran his hands through his hair.

Mar: im sorry.

Ameera: aint no fucking sorry mar. You've been fucking josie the whole time! More than once! I fucked Mateo once and you get all mad and kill him. That shit is not okay.

I walked to him and he was leaning on the door with his hands in his pockets.

Mar: i know. It's just-

I slapped him and he held his face after looking down.

Ameera: YOU WERE FUCKING ME AND FUCKING HER AT THE SAME TIME.

I looked at him for a response. I tied my hair into a ponytail and changed into a t shirt.

ameera: call her.

I put on my slides and walked back to him. He tried to grab me but I pushed him.

Mar: you and marie are not about to fight her ameera.

Ameera: fuck our future.

I moved him and walked out the room. Mar grabbed my arm. I turned to him and pushed him back into the room.

Ameera: don't fucking touch me.

I ran downstairs with tears in my eyes. I walked to Marie and motioned her to come on. She walked with me outside.

Malcom: damnn.

Kairi: we need to go get them.

Mattia: shits about to go down on my birthday. best day ever

- Authors note

idk what this is tbh