122

- AMEERA'S POV

Mar and I had just broke up. I don't even know what to do anymore.

I walked in my room and laid back with marie. She quickly put her arm around me.

Marie: everything okay?

Ameera: we just broke up.

marie: oh meera.

She picked me up and hugged me.

Marie: do you still wanna go to the fair or are you-

Ameera: no im still going. Im not gonna let the break up ruin my day tomorrow.

Marie: im with you. Fucked up that samy said he didn't have a girlfriend.

Ameera: im sorry about that.

I woke up the next morning and it wasn't with mar. i remember we broke up last night.
I sat up and went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Today was the carnival and im pretty sure we were gonna be going in about 1-2 hours and leave at about 11 tonight.

I walked back into the room and I looked in my closet for a simple outfit.

(except them uglyass shoes them hoes is not it. imagine making those. gag. if you like them then they can stay for you but imma just picture purple vans😬)

I went back in the bathroom and did my hair. I straightened it so i can put on a bucket hat. After i was done I went in the room over to my hat rack and picked up my light blue bucket hat.

i turned around and saw Marie.

Marie: what are you doing?

Ameera: getting ready.

Marie: for what?

Ameera: the fair.

Marie got up out of the bed and put on some clothes.

Marie: shit I forgot.