Frustration

Sunshine rained in through the curtains as my eyes adjusted to the morning light. I stifled a yawn as I turned on my side to give James a quick peck on the cheek before I began to get ready for the morning. I started to make my out from under the covers as James pulled me back down. “And what do you think you’re doing?” He whispered to me as he pulled me in for a long, passionate kiss. His tongue traced its way around the inside of my mouth, causing my insides to squirm with delight. I lost all forms of coherent thinking.

“I don’t remember,” I mumbled as I attempted to get back up again, only to be pulled back down on top of him. “What’s with you this morning?” I asked him as I traced his bicep with my fingers. I figured he wouldn’t let me go anytime soon, so why not admire his God-like body.

“Well…you just look so damn sexy this morning, I couldn’t help myself.” James said as he grabbed the ends of my shirt, pulling it slowly over the top of my head. He rolled me over, pinning me to the bed and straddling my body. His lips met mine as I bit his lip seductively. “Oh, kinky. I like that.” James said, moving down my body until he reached my waist. Taking his time he pulled off my panties with nothing but his teeth, his signature move, and something that he knew really turned me on.

“James,” I began to say, but thought of nothing even close to logical as he pulled off his own boxers and laid back down on top of me. “I have to be to work in an hour.”

“So, I’ll be quick.” He said flashing me a grin that made me melt. Why did he have to be so hot and have a body that sexually frustrated me on a daily basis? I traced the lines of his abs as he slid himself inside me. Just minutes later the bed was completely disoriented and we were dripping with sweat. I grabbed hold of his muscles as he was finishing up, causing me to moan his name in defiance. After he came we just laid there together, him still inside me as he kissed me gently on the lips. “Now, was that so bad?”

“No…” I answered. “Why do you have to be so good at everything?”

“That’s just how I am babe.” James said, winking at me as I pulled away from him and out of bed to get on with my day. “Are you going to go take a shower?”

“Of course, I can’t go to work dripped in sweat!” I exclaimed.

“Shower sex?” He asked raising his eyebrows in hopefulness. This boy was going to be the death of me, I thought as he followed me into the bathroom.