Hot Tub Time With James Part 2

Your face is red from the heat of the hot tub, warm water bubbling over your skin. You smiles at him from the opposite corner, a warm smile that speaks of a deep, passionate love.

James smiles back, both of your legs interlocking beneath the water, his arms resting on the side of the tub. A half-empty bottle of wine adorns the nearby shelf, along with both of your bath robes and some towels. Asides that, there's nothing - and nobody - else.

You've been winding him up for hours. From the moment he arrived home from the recording studio, you'd catch him watching you as you walked, admiring the way your ass swayed on those hips, your long and wavy hair just long enough to sit above it.

Knowing fine well he was looking, and when it was safe, you'd playfully flick up the back hem of your red summer dress, giving him a glimpse of what he'd have later: your perfect, smooth ass clad in beautifully fitted lace underwear, attached to silky black stockings in suspenders. The black material stops just short of your perky cheeks, and his hungry eyes devour the view every time - until you lets the skirt fall back down and gives him one of your usual, dazzling smiles. James can only smile and sigh in frustration as he adjusts himself.

It's not just him that's been getting wound up though: he knows how to play this game. Throughout the day, eager to get revenge as they wandered around the house both of you getting your work done, and having quiet dinner, and watching a movie on the couch,he'd occasionally scooted a little closer to you. He'd slide a hand up the back of your thigh as his hands traveled up, squeezing the soft curve of your ass and running a finger down between your legs to the moist patch in your underwear. The tiny gasp you'd give was revenge enough.

Now, you both sit opposite each other in the hot tub, saying nothing out loud. James stands and begins to move forward through the water, and as he stands the bulge in his shorts catches your eyes.

"Ah," you bites your lip as you raises a foot against his chest to stop him. "Sit down," you whispers.

Nearing the end of his ability to refrain from bending you over the edge of the tub, he eventually complies and sits back in the water.

You keeps your eyes locked on his and your eyes fill with burning lust as you brings your small hands up to your polka dot bikini and grasps at your breasts.

Shuddering at your own touch, you feels the heat rising between your legs and grinds your thighs together in anticipation. Tugging on your bikini, you lets your erect nipples out, running your small fingers over them and closing your eyes in ecstasy as you does.

"That's it," James voice is low, growling with desire as he stands in the water and moves towards your again.

"Not yet," You whispers, and raises a hand to stop him again. He stands before you, watching as you runs the palms of your hands over your nipples and then clenches them, arching your back as you does, "I want you as wound up as I can get you, birthday boy."

"You know I prefer doing to watching," James says, and your eyes are drawn again to the huge bulge in his shorts.

"Tough," you finally brings your hands away from your perfect breasts and kneels in the water, face to face with his bulging shorts, and looks up at him as you grins and says, "it's my treat, so shut up."

At that, you pulls his shorts down around his thighs and lets his throbbing erection spring free. You takes a moment to enjoy the view, fighting the burning urge to take him deep in your mouth.

Grasping your delicate fingers around his shaft gets a deep growl of pleasure from him, and you works your hand softly back and forward over his shaft until he's leaking precum from the tip.