Christmas Party : For The Nice Girl Part 2

James and I lay and talk for a while. His fingertips move in slow circles on my shoulder. That tiny touch is driving me crazy. Out of the blue, someone knocks on the door. I tense up but James just yells, "What?"

A timid voice says, "Mr. Maslow, Santa had a gift for Ms. Lage but no one can find her. And Mr. Henderson left it to me to make sure you all know what time you have to do speeches."

James yells, "Leave her gift on the desk. Something tells me she'll find it there. And when do you need me downstairs?"

"Half an hour, Mr. M," we hear.

When our interruption walks away, James looks down at me and says, "Half an hour isn't long enough."

Feeling a bit bold, I say, "For what?"

He says, "I want you all over again. Over and over. I want to explore every inch of your body and find all those secret places that make you squirm." As he's speaking, he's moving in to nuzzle my neck. When he sucks on the spot just below my ear, I gasp. He chuckles and says, "Ahh, I found one already." He licks the skin and I whimper. Moving his lips along my jaw line, he whispers against my lips, "My speech will be last."

Breathless from the feel of his lips, I say, "Why?"

He shifts us until I'm lying under him on the couch and his body is firmly pressed between my thighs. I feel his dick probing me and I moan. He says, "I see you figured out why. I'm sure as hell not rushing this."

Letting my new found confidence take control, I say, "You could always come home with me. You wouldn't have to worry about someone knocking on my door there."

He chuckles and eases his way into me. As he thrusts slowly, he whispers, "Not to worry, Bree. You're coming home with me. I have lots of surprises there for you."

As his body works mine, I forget how to speak. I don't even think I'm breathing as he brings my body to new heights of pleasure. Feeling I'm close, and knowing he is, he moves his lips to my neck and sucks hard. Pushing me over the edge, my orgasm spurs him on to his.

When he's spent and lying beside me, he whispers, "Fuck I wanna stay inside you."

With him still pressed in me, I whisper, "What's stopping you?"

He grins and says, "Speeches. Plus, you have a surprise on your desk."

I slowly sit up as he stands and I say, "Can I use your bathroom to clean up? I don't want to walk out of here nude."

He says, "As much as I love seeing you nude, no, you're not walking out that way. I'll go grab your gift.

When I come out of the bathroom, he's wearing his slacks, but not shirt. I could just stare at his arms for hours. He sees me and smiles, holding out the box. Very aware that I'm still naked, I reach for my dress. He shakes his head and says, "No, not yet."

"Why?" I ask.

He says, "I want to look at you. You're fucking gorgeous. Now, open your present."

I slowly slip the ribbon off the box and open it to find two white pasties shaped like bows and two white silk bows. I look up at James and he says, "Stand up." When I do, he takes the first bow and puts it around my waist, securing it with the hidden hooks I didn't see. The bow rests on the lower part of my abdomen and when I look closer, I see a tiny sprig of mistletoe tied in the middle. I realize the second bow is actually a choker. I hold it up and I see a tiny crystal hanging from the center, of course, surrounded once again my mistletoe.