Hot Tub Time with James

"Ohhhhh yeah. That feels nice," James sighed as he sank into his new hot tub after a long day at work. It was around 7 on a Friday night and you and James had invites the rest of the guys over to try out James's new hot tub but they weren't coming until later, so you two decided to have it to yourselves for a while. You laughed as you looked at your boyfriend, his eyes closed, head tilted back, sitting in right in front of one of the jets. He opened his eyes & looked at you, "Come on baby, come join me. We've only got a little while til the guys get here. And it's been way too long since I've seen you in that cute little bikini of yours." "Mmm yes. It's been way too long since I've modeled for you," you chuckled. "Well get to it," he said, giving you what he thought of as his "authoritative" tone but really just made you laugh. Instead of modeling, you decided to tease him a little. You hadn't had him to yourself in a while so you thought why not? You went to the edge of the tub and stood right in front of him. You looked straight into his eyes and started inching down your shorts, little by little. When they were halfway down your hips, you stopped and moved to your tank top. You started taking it off at a painfully slow rate, and you could see the look in James's eyes change to pure longing. When you finally got your shirt off, you started taking your shorts off slowly again. "Come on babe, hurry it up a little," James said while trying to hide the need in his voice. "Shhhh, patience hun," you replied. You kneeled down to where your face was level with his, leaning forward just enough so he could get a glimpse down your bikini top, but not the full show. You brought his face close to yours and ad he lifted his head up to kiss you, you pulled away. "(yn)!" he complained. "James what did I just say?" you said as you slipped into the tub next to him. "To be patient or something, I don't really know," he said pulling you close to him & kissing your neck. "Exactly," you said pulling his chin up & meeting your lips to his. The kiss started slow and sensual, but soon turned heated. Your hands roamed over his chest and his hair. He had one hand tangled in your hair while his other explored your body. They roamed over your breasts & he pushed your top up so he would have easier access. He broke the kiss and started kissing down your neck, making his way to your chest, extracting soft moans from you. You moved one hand down his chest and to the front of his shorts, where you felt the growing bulge in through the thin material. "Wow, already Jamie?" you asked breathlessly. "Mmm" was all he could reply. His lips found your breasts and he started kissing and sucking as his fingers roamed under the material of your bottoms. His fingers found your entrance and were running up and down when- "Hey James!" you heard someone yell. "Crap it's Logan," James hissed as he pulled your top back up and you moved away from him. "Jamesy!" Carlos yelled. "(yn)!" called Kendall. "You. Me. Bed. Tonight. All night." James looked into your eyes and said as the guys walked outside.