Chapter LXVI

I'm one of those guys who believes that you need a strong woman in your life.

Pierce Brosman

So after the girls came back with Eve and Ruth, they bought all the things to make the room fun and home-like. The room was beautiful and fit for 4 princesses that were all too funny. Lydia had posters of Anime. Jasmine had posters of the Addams Family. Melfina and Ayeka had posters of kittens and puppies. It was a funny room but what made it fun was that whenever they weren't there, I had some glow in the dark paint and painted stars, planets, moons, and other kinds of universe things. They never knew about it until it was time to go to sleep. When Eve and I tucked all the girls in and turned off the lights. The first time we turned off the lights, it was funny because I could hear them all in excitement because of everything they saw. Eve would walk back in and see it for herself and was amazed and asked who did it. All of them said that they didn't do it and then all eyes were on me and I just smiled, they all told me that it was cool and fun. I smiled again and then walked out. Eve always kept telling me that I was a good dad and that I was always dependable for everything. I tell her that I do what I can with what I had. Eve smiled at me and told me that it was nice to have a house full of kids and a husband.

A few more days passed by and Eve had to go to work and I kept all the girls with me at the house. I would make breakfast for them and lunch also. Whenever Eve would get home, I had dinner ready for her and the girls. Eve told me that it was nice to have someone waiting for her at home from work. I tell her to enjoy it for a while because in less than two months we had to go out of town. All four girls ask where we were going and I tell them the truth. That we needed to save some soldiers in another country.

The twins say out loud "Dad's going to save them...and then come home to make pancakes for us."

Jasmine, Lydia and Eve start laughing. The twins and I laugh also but then Ayeka tells them that THAT's exactly what was going to happen. I laugh and tell her not to give my secret out. She starts smiling and puts her finger over her lips to shush herself.

The day finally came when I had to take the girls back to Eagle Pass and drop them off to their mother. I say goodbye to Eve and the twins and Eve tells me that her mom was going to stay with the girls at the house while she worked. I tell her that it was fine. I give her a kiss and the girls say their goodbyes and we left for the airport. All the stuff that the girls wanted to take home with them was sent to Eagle Pass via FedEx. They only took their luggage with clothes with them. I had bought them each a suitcase to put their clothes in, so they could travel with me or their mom. We head to the airport and get to our gate and fly to San Antonio and I rented a car there and drove them to Eagle Pass, Tx. Jasmine told me where they lived and I drove straight to their house. Their house was a little small and it was livable, but I didn't like it. We all get off and Mary comes out of the house and asks the girls how the trip was and they say that it was a blast. Mary comes up to me and thanks me for taking the girls and spending time with them. I tell them that it was so much fun learning how they were and how each one was a variation of either of us. Mary laughs and says that there was barely anything of her in them and I tell her that she was wrong because she just couldn't see it.

I ask Mary about the house she lived in and she tells me that it was all she could get while working at the school district. I ask her if she needed some money and she tells me that she could use some help getting a loan from the bank to get the house that she wanted for her and the girls. I tell her that I could help her with that. She asks me if I could help her get the loan and I tell her that tomorrow we would go to my bank and get the loan for her. She says ok and I tell her that the girls sent some stuff that I had bought for them through FedEx and that it should be coming to her house in a day or two. She asked what they sent and I tell her that it was stuff that they picked out and she smiles and hoped that I didn't waste too much money and I tell her that all my money was dedicated to all four girls. She smiles and says that I haven't changed because I was still so dedicated to family, especially the kids. I smile and I could feel my heart race. I look at Mary and see that she moved on from her Chola looking days and went with the straight long hair look. She looked beautiful. Her long, black hair was incredibly shiny. The sun was setting but with the little sun that was left, it was hitting her hair and reflecting off of it and it showed that she took care of herself. She was still thin and had her thick luscious curves on her hips and thighs. I want to compliment her so badly but I refrain from doing it because I didn't want to send the wrong signals. I say goodbye and the girls wave at me and thank me for everything. I tell them that I love them and they looked like they wanted to say it back but kind of held themselves back because of Mary's presence.